Friday 15 February 2013

My trip to Anfield.

My evening at Anfield.
It all started when my dad told me that we were going to Liverpool. I was really excited that we were going to Liverpool. As always my cousin and aunty came, we've always won when we came but this time I was really shocked. Stevey G played quite good but the penalty was SHOCKING! Glen Johnson was SHOCKING (as always).

The squad was:
  • 25 Reina
  • 02 Johnson
  • 03 Jose Enrique
  • 05 Agger
  • 23 Carragher
  • 08 Gerrard
  • 14 Henderson (Sterling - 60' )
  • 19 Downing (Phillippe Coutinho - 78' )
  • 21 Lucas
  • 33 Shelvey (Borini - 60' )
  • 07 Suarez

At the end of the match I met Sebastian Coates!

Final score: Liverpool - 0; West Brom - 2

2 comments:

Thank you for your comment. It will appear on the site once it has been approved by Mr K!