Wednesday 6 March 2013

Abseiling with Ash Class!

On Tuesday 5th March, the Greenfields year sixes went to the Manor abseiling wall. Most people were nervous, scared and excited all at the same time. Cayla, Ceri and I (Jade) went up first with our gear fitted on safely, ready to go down the wall...

Here are some of the experiences:

Hi I am Holly: I an going to tell you about abseiling and my experience. I was really nervous until I got going. Afterwards I was really excited and wanted to do it again and again and again. When we'd finished, I was so proud if myself! :-)

Hello, I'm Jade! When I got to the top of the abseiling walk, I felt alright with the heights. However, when I put my heels over the edge, I was absolutely scared. In the end I did it three times and totally enjoyed it.

If you go to Manor Adventure and do abseiling, you will also feel this way.

Thank you for reading , bye!
Holly and Jade :-)

6 comments:

  1. A big well done to all of you!! It is fantastic you all had a go. Glad you are enjoying it and giving everything a go - you should be so proud. Look forward to seeing more pics. Lots of love to Ceri, can't wait for you to be home (strangely) but missing you. Enjoy the rest of your time there xxx mum,dad & Rhi Rhi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey sounds so fun! I cant wait till I'm going to Manor when I'm year six! I miss you all ! Can't wait till you get back. At school it has bean so quiet. Mrs Robinsen: when she was teaching our class we got ears,hair,earing's!

    1D next week ahhhhh

    Ella W

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi guys sounds like your having a great time absailing down the rocks,cliffs. I wish I was there oh and where did you go absailing?
    From Daniel @highlawnprimary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow it looks like you have had an amazing time abseiling! If I was you I would be scared at first but like you explained, I would probably have done it about 6 times! How nervous were you at the beggining? What did you feel like when you had done it? I bet you were really proud of yourself! Well Done!
    From Charlotte D
    www.6d2012.highlawnprimary.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Ash Class, sounds like you had fun as I was reading them amazing paragraphs. Would you go again and why? What was your favourite part? My favourite part would have been aseiling down from a high rock.
    From Nathan H at www.6D2012.highlawnprimary.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yea at manor we all had something we were afraid off,but on most of us over came are fears. Most the activities we hard some easy but the best of all is:we all enjoyed are self and that is what really matters.
    from Jade

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. It will appear on the site once it has been approved by Mr K!