Saturday 2 March 2013

Darwin Day motivational posters!

On Friday it was Darwin Day - we talked about taking risks (something the Year Sixes will be learning all about at Manor!) and having the strength or character to persevere when you encounter a setback. We also heard a story about a man called Alex Zanardi, who was a racing driver who lost both his legs in a car accident during a race - he had the strength of character to come back to racing cars and also won a gold medal in hand cycling in the London Paralympics - an amazing man!
We then looked at some motivational posters and decided to create our own - here they are!




3 comments:

  1. Hello Ash Class,
    I just love these posters that you have created and they have helped to give me a fantastic idea for my class. I am going to ask them to make some posters like this to help inspire them for the upcoming SATS. Do you think that this is a good idea?
    Thank you once again for sharing and I am sure the fabulous Mr Kenyon will let me know when you have added more to your super blog.
    From your good blogging friend
    Mrs Duxbury (HIGH LAWN PRIMARY)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fab. You have produced something really good here. I love them. Will be definitely stealing this idea to try with my class. Quality.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are quality, I love them. Well done, everyone. Brilliant stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. It will appear on the site once it has been approved by Mr K!