Thursday 20 September 2012

Michael's 100wc - week 2:

We were just sitting down for dinner when we had a power cut. I saw a white flashing around the corner. I looked, there was a ghost on top of the old, creaky stairs.

As I watched, the ghost said, "hello". His voice sounded friendly and gentle. It reminded me of my best friend Ben who died in a horrible car crash a few years ago.

All of a sudden, the lights were back on. I rubbed my eyes, the ghost was gone. Confused, I ran up the stairs that creaked with every step. Who was this boy? Where had he gone..?

By Michael, with Mrs Duly.


4 comments:

  1. fantastic story mike

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tim Bareham (Team 100WC)28 September 2012 at 05:03

    Hi Michael,

    I really liked this, it is a great start to a ghost story. I especially liked the way you desribed the ghost's voice, and how it made you feel.
    Well Done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work Michael I really like the bit about the scary ghost.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. It will appear on the site once it has been approved by Mr K!