Monday 26 November 2012

Beth's 100wc - week 10:

Dear diary,
Today it happened again: I'm starting to think about moving school. This diary is the only place I can write out how this makes me feel: the only way to get out all the anger and pain that I have buried down deep inside me. Today he took my tuck money - I was starving all the way till lunch since I had no breakfast. Also he's constantly calling me names and teasing me about my little brother! Sometimes I just want to attack him but I know that wouldn't do any good. Also I know that doing that would make me just as bad as him...

9 comments:

  1. Beth that was amazing It made me fell sad for you. So I fond it outstanding by Gabrielle! !!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done, Beth. That's a really interesting way of approaching the issue. The diary style works very well and you stick to it convincingly.
    I only hope that it's not based on your own experience.
    Great work - keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much and no it's not based on my own experience luckily!

      Delete
    2. Oh, I am glad thats it's not based on your own experience!

      Delete
  3. WOW,that was a great story my favrouite bit wad if i did so i would be as bad as him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Beth you are a really great writer and I really like how you have said about your little brother. I'm so glad that this is not your own experience.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beth, that diary entry is excellent. It was very convincing and it sounded like you were getting bullied. I can't wait to read you next 100 word challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW beth you are a really great writer you have got a lot of good words great work

    BETH

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Beth I really like the way you expressed the peson in the storys felling with a 100 word. I think that you are a talented writer.What would you say to the person to try and stop it?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. It will appear on the site once it has been approved by Mr K!