Monday 26 November 2012

Jade's 100wc - week 10

Dear diary,
It happened again today. Martin and his gang of followers, at the same time threw stones at me. I reckon I will have another set of marks all over me.
It has to stop, I can't stand it any more! It's the same place all the time getting worse every time. I'm going up to secondary school this year, but there're going to the same secondary school as me. What should I do? I'm just surrounded by bullies, I don't understand why they're just bullying me. It is not fair.
 That's all for today - let's hope tomorrow is better.
By  Jade

4 comments:

  1. Hannah Team 100WC26 November 2012 at 14:44

    Hi Jade, thank you for your touching 100WC entry. I like how you have told the story from the percpective of the victim and I also like the diary style. What advice can you think of for someone in this situation?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks I would say don't go there at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Jade I loved reading your 100 WC it is very eye caching and the persuasive writing amazing ideas. Keap up the great work Lewis P =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Jade
    This would be rwally horrible to experience. I like how you have put your 100 WC in a diary entry. I also like how you have made it carry on from other diary entries 'it happened again today'. Next time you could describe the secondry school. Harrison at 6d2012.highlawnprimary.net

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. It will appear on the site once it has been approved by Mr K!