Monday 26 November 2012

Dylan's 100wc - week 10:

Bullied! An interview with a victim:

When I was at school I got bullied because I had long hair, it's stupid what you get bullied for.

I told the teachers but they didn't do anything about it. I asked the bully to stop it, he didn't. i didn't know what to do,everyday I woke up dreading about going to school ,I wanted to go to sleep and never wake up.

Everyday it got worse, the bully started to make up rumours about me, that people actually believed. In the end I couldn't take any more. I said  to the bully "get lost and leave me alone!" Scared, he ran away and didn't bully me again.

By Dylan.

3 comments:

  1. You're right! What you get bullied is silly I used to get bullied because I had big eyes I was called beanie boo, it was horrible. I don't get bullied any more we are OK now, it's just we fell out a lot before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dylan.
    This is a brilliant piece of writing, maybe you could change the ending, my favorite part was when you said (Scared, he ran away) good writing Dylan, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Alex
    yer i think the same about the ending,i dont like the ending;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. It will appear on the site once it has been approved by Mr K!