Tuesday 30 April 2013

Gaby's 100wc - week 28:

Aahhgg! The noise was deafening to hear. I hated it, the city was destroyed: all our homes were crushed; our streets bombed; our lives demolished... This has been going on for years - houses gone; food rationing; people dying. I sure hope this war ends soon...

My family are already gone. I had more life to discover, but my baby sister had decades and now she's gone. I'm all alone theres nobody else. I have nobody; no food; no water; no warmth; no shelter. Could life get any worse? I wish that bomb hit another house, other than ours. I wish it took me instead of my family! I see something in the distance. It's coming closer, SOMEONE HELP ME!

BOOM!

Gone...

By Gaby.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Gaby,
    What a dramatic story. You have put in so much detail - well done. You used semicolons well too (I only just learnt how to use them and I am 22!) so good work.
    The rhetorical questions really made me think as the reader and I could feel the pain of your character.
    Really well done.
    Keep writing!
    Rachel Wills (Team 100WC)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very sad situation, I can really feel for your character. Great writing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gaby - what a moving and powerful piece of writing! You've clearly been busy mastering your top level punctuation - well done, Gaby!
    Mr K :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. It will appear on the site once it has been approved by Mr K!