Tuesday 9 April 2013

Lillie's 100wc - week 25!


Wow… it started on the computer entering a competition where you can win a trip to Cadbury’s chocolate factory; a week later I found out I won!  Sorry my name is Katie: with blue, sparkling eyes, long wavy blonde hair but otherwise like any other person. I’m here now anyway, and looking at all this chocolate I just feel… so lucky and hungry but amazed most of all.

OMG! The man has just shown us around while we were eating chocolate and for our last hour we’re swimming in chocolate. Oh only if I could do it all over again!

By Lillie :-)

7 comments:

  1. Wow Lillie I would LOVE to swim in chocolate you would probably drown by all the stickiness. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes I suppose you would drown!Ha ha! What would you do if you found out you won a trip to cadbury's chocolate factory?????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cry with happiness, because I have never been there. Have you?

      Delete
  3. Hi Lillie - look what Harrison from Highlawn School did with your 100wc!
    http://6d2012.highlawnprimary.net/2013/04/14/questions-for-story-harrison/
    :-) Mr K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mr.K I found it quite cool and answered all their questions it was really fun!Mr.k do you think I've improved 100 WC since the start of the year up to now?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well done, Lillie! :-)
      Perhaps in class we'll read some of their work and come up with some questions about it too.
      Of course your 100wc's are improving - you're turning into a fantastic writer!
      Mr K :-)

      Delete
  5. Well done lillie your 100-wc is fantastic I like the bit where you have got WOW in it and the bit whith OMG well done













































































    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. It will appear on the site once it has been approved by Mr K!