Tuesday 30 April 2013

Ollie's 100wc - week 28:

The banshee screemed, and the noise was deafening. His hairy, smelly feet pounded the loose, weak tiles. His ugly head kept hitting the chandeliers, or low-hanging bits of roof. I saw my chance, and dived under the legs of the screaming monster. It sounded like an earthquake. I bounded up the steep stone stairs. As soon as I reached the top (well, what was left of the top anyway - the fat, tall banshee, with help from his head, had pulled most of it down) and lent on the bannister and yelled "hey you big idiot".
Big mistake...

By Ollie.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Ollie - tremendous stuff! I love the way you're using our special sentences in your writing. I really want to know what would happen next - would he escape from the banshee?
    Mr K :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hannah Team 100WC5 May 2013 at 13:26

    Hello Ollie, thank you for your 100WC entry, it was very imaginative and enjoyable! You used some impressive descriptive words which meant I could picture your story! I was also excited to hear what would happen next! Keep writing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. It will appear on the site once it has been approved by Mr K!