Thursday 9 May 2013

Becky's 100wc - week 29:

Suddenly the pain in my arm... it's bleeding and I am in agony as I'm running away from the beastly shark. "Help me" I screamed loudly! People are shouting get him out! The life guard (who had an orange jacket) is coming to save me. I stop because I'm out of the sea. I fall faintly onto the soft gold sand.

I'm rushing to the hospital I'm saying to the doctor "am I going to be alright?" I gasped.
"Well we don't know yet - we're going to the x-ray room." I fall asleep as they are x-raying me...

By Becky.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Becky,
    Well done on entering the 100wc.
    I like your story because I get the sense of panic that must be going on if you are trying to escape a shark. Would you really be running if you were trying to escape a shark in the sea though?

    Well done again
    Keep entering the 100wc
    Mrs W - Team 100wc
    Flamborough, East Yorkshire, England
    My class blog on http://kittiwakesclass2012.primaryblogger.co.uk if you would like to have a look where we are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I would love to see your blog. And thank you for the comment you send me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. It will appear on the site once it has been approved by Mr K!