Friday 3 May 2013

Ella's 100wc - week 28:

“Yay, thanks mum you're the best!!!” I screamed delightfully as I ran out of the room with my best mates. “Come on guys, let’s go to the meadows” I said with a wonderful grin on my face, yet I knew something would happen: I could feel it that something mysterious, dark, and gloomy would happen to me and my beloved friends...

The mystery was unfolded I knew that something would happen...

Me and my friends were walking along the deep, foggy  river as we walked a strange feeling went up my spine. Something wet, something slimy what is it where did it come from what is it doing??? “ahhh”I screamed...

“Mum the noise was deafening!!! I’m not lying!!!” I screamed at her  “on no mum it’s here again” I shreacked “nonsense” my mother answered “umm mum look!!!” I screamed at her “ahhh” she yelled...

By Ella.

3 comments:

  1. Well done, Ella! It's fantastic that you're enjoying writing in your own time :-)

    This is a really exciting 100wc that I enjoyed reading very much. Do remember that you need punctuation before and inside your speech marks:
    eg - "Umm mum look!" I screamed at her.
    "Ahhh!" she yelled...

    Mr K :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ella, I agree completely, well said Mr K! Sorry I'm so late with my reply, I've been busy at work.
    I really enjoyed reading this, well done.

    Super work
    Andrew
    Team 100wc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank's I love writing!!! I want to be an author when I grow up. I'm glad you like it MR.K. I am writing a story at my house to!!!

      Delete

Thank you for your comment. It will appear on the site once it has been approved by Mr K!