Thursday 9 May 2013

Oscar's 100wc - week 29:

Skateboarding, I always had a fear of skateboarding until I got one, but I wish I hadn't...

The board had loathsome blades on the side; with a devilish creature on the front; unlike any other board. So, I was riding in the skatepark with my friends until I fell off. The board came flying back and thoes hellish blades scraped me in the arm.

Suddenly the pain in my arm oozed blood from my body and the ground started to crack and tear itself apart: Hell had awoken...

Then a vampire came over and bit me in the neck. My heart turned black... I was suddenly transported into a underwater Hell with evil paranas surrounding me. Now I'm trapped in this place forever...

By Oscar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. It will appear on the site once it has been approved by Mr K!