Thursday 9 May 2013

Lillie's 100wc - week 29:

Imagine a place where the sky is always yellow with gunfire, a place where it's constantly deafening with shells, a place where you can never see your family again: well this is the life-threatening conditions I live in...

Sitting up straight on my horse with my sword in my hand, I'm feeling so weak. On the outside I look calm (but on the inside I'm shaking like a leaf).

"Attack!" The commander roars.

Somehow I'm knocked off my horse, and lots of blood is comeing out of my arm. Suddenly the pain in my arm is unbearable...

"He's dying" is the last voice I can hear.

By Lillie.

3 comments:

  1. Hello Lillie,

    Your 100WC has taken the form of an historical fiction. Historical fiction mixes true stories from history with fiction to form a believable tale from the past. You have achieved this. Well done. :)

    From the beginning, I was drawn into your story as you words painted pictures in my mind. You have given us the sense of fear a mounted trooper feels as he prepares for a charge and shared his last moments.

    I believe you are a talented writer and have managed this in the exact limit of 106 words. I most certainly hope you keep entering the 100WC. :)

    Ross Mannell (Team 100WC)
    Teacher (retired), N.S.W., Australia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it it is just so surreal AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. amsing well done ella and i will missssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss you lottttttttsssssss


    bye bye greenfields

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. It will appear on the site once it has been approved by Mr K!