Wednesday 5 June 2013

Cayla's 100wc - week 33:

Running, running as fast as I could they were chasing me: the beautiful crystle white birds glimmering in the sun the louder their whines the faster I ran! I tried to act calm (however I was emotionally torn bye this event). The birds swooped down and everything went hideously black. Black, I had always been scared of black I rummaged around to find out where I was: I was in the bird's stomach...

Furiously I hectically banged against each side of the stupid birds. I bound to get out will die trying to get free from this hell hole!

By Cayla.
Click for a bigger version of the checklist!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cayla - what a dramatic 100wc! I really like the way you've used the prompt AND also some brilliant special sentences!
    One thing to look at closely is just checking those full stops - can you spot where any missing ones might need to go?
    Mr K :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Cayla, how scary to be inside a bird. You tried hard to vary your sentence starts and use some interesting vocabulary. Don't forget to read your writing through carefully to see if there are any changes to make.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. It will appear on the site once it has been approved by Mr K!