Thursday 20 June 2013

Ceri's 100wc - week 35:

Dear Diary,

Today was petrifying, It was the end of the world as i knew it. The light was so bright it was blinding. I'm utterly scared. I'm crying in my sleep just thinking about it. It was so dark and mysterious I was not sure what it was. Until it got me!

I was rolling around in agony, the pain was treacherous. It’s saw like hands tore through my arm it was pouring out blood endlessly. I kept pressure on it but no use it wouldn't stop.

I was going to die of blood loss. I am still suffering now only a matter of time.   

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ceri
    What a great idea to write as a diary entry, it makes your writing stand out. It also gives you the opportunity to write in the past and present tense which is difficult to do.
    Keep writing!
    Miss T team 100wc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Ceri,
    this is an outstanding piece of writing, I like how you have done it as a diary entry. I also like how you have used short sentences for effects. Maybe next time you could describe the background.
    From Annalese
    www.6d2012.highlawnprimary.net

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. It will appear on the site once it has been approved by Mr K!