Wednesday 5 June 2013

Sam B's 100wc - week 33:

I was in my cosy, warm burrow with my crazy kids when I hear the flapping of a buzzard's wings. I quickly heard up all of my 4000 kids. We sit huddled up for an hour. When I finally think the coast is clear I poke my head out of the hole but then I get dive bombed by buzzards. But then the roof started to come down. We ran as fast as we could, when me and my wife Amy reached safety we turned around and watched are 4000 kids become zero kids. But then it saw use and in a mater of seconds we were dead...

By Sam B.
Click for a larger version of the checklist!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sam, this is a super 100wc - well done! A couple of things to think about: you jump from past to present tense a bit - try to be consistent! Also, try to remember the difference between are/our!
    Mr K :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sam,

    This is a really interesting 100 Word Challenge, which you've written from another character's point of view. You've used some good vocabulary in your writing.
    Well done.
    Mrs Stones

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. It will appear on the site once it has been approved by Mr K!