Wednesday 5 June 2013

Gaby's 100wc - week 33:

I'm Gary, I'm a worm, it's not that easy. You would think it would be boring being a worm. Well, it's not and it's boring just a little bit because you have a lot of exercise, actually you don't, that's just me...

I do the most exercise because I keep getting chased bye birds. It's really annoying! Once they nearly wripped me to shreads, I hate little baby chicks. I woke up this morning thinking that they will not get me. So I walked outside to have some fresh air. I brought a book out with me; no wonder they call me a book-worm! Guess what happened, you guessed it, the birds gobbled me up bit by bit.
By Gaby.
Please click for a bigger version of the checklist!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gaby - I agree with Tyler: this is a super 100wc! I'd only perhaps change the end - instead of your character being gobbled up, you could have explored the idea of being a 'bookworm' a bit more. But still a great 100wc - well done!
    And Tyler, what a fab improved sentence - good checking!
    Mr K :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. It will appear on the site once it has been approved by Mr K!