Thursday 18 October 2012

Horsing around!

What a great photo! Is it a bird? Is it a plane? Neeeeiiigh! It's a horse!

I go horse riding at Prescott riding centre. I started off with private lesson which was half an hour riding but now I am in pony club. In pony club we have an hour riding and a hour grooming sometimes less riding so we can muck out the horses. My favourite horse is Frankie (he is in the picture).
List of horses ridden:
Frankie
Teddy
Casper
Annie (not in pony club)
Sally (huge)


6 comments:

  1. Wow I am very jealous of you, Sam. I love horses. How long have you been riding now?
    *o*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't rember but I think about a year

      Delete
  2. I think horses are like awesome because they are not meat eaters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You wouldn't want to meet frankie he one tried to eat lether.

      Delete
  3. I still love frankie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. It will appear on the site once it has been approved by Mr K!